HMG-T - Hydraulic Magnet with teeth
The HMG-T by GI-DA magnets is used for collecting the smallest metal pieces and moving steel materials within the demolition site and recycling yard. Teeth enable the ground to be broken up to release buried or partially buried metal objects.
No need to install generators and electric cables! You can work with any machine by just connecting two houses. The HMG’s have their own independent power generator for the production of electric energy which is placed above the Magnet plate.
The magnet has pressure and flow control valves. The magnet also has a rapid material release device of one second.
- Internal hydraulically generated power unit
- Plumbs directly in to breaker circuit
- High flow range
- One way safety valve
- High back pressure (up to 40 bar)
- Overflow relief valve dumps back to tank
- Robust cover pinned rather than bolted
- 1 sec release rate
- Provided with adapter plate for bracket for quick coupling interface.
Note: The hydraulic magnet requires the constant hydraulic flow.
« Return to Products